The other day I got bored and decided to write 15 blog posts in 15 days. Suffice to say, I did it! From the 16th of September, I wrote the following.
- Looking Back On Five Years of Programming- Here I decided to take a look at the first five years of me programming.
- The Time I Ran A Business In High School- Did you know I ran a business in my last few years of high school? Here’s what I got out of it.
- The 8.5”x11” Notecard- The best academic advice I’ve ever received.
- Random Notes About My Trip To Indonesia- I went to Indonesia and learned a few things.
- The One Thing #TeamCrispy Should Work On- Me arguing as to why #TeamCrispy should make use of all their fancy cameras and get creative. And making slick camera shots doesn’t count.
- What To Learn In My Next Years of Programming?- After looking at my programming origins, I decided to look at what’s next for my (non-existent) career.
- Fine, I’ll Look Into Grad School- Reluctantly looking into grad school.
- My Other Tech Interviews- I’ve gotten a handful of tech interviews which I’ve promply failed.
- Expressing Gratitude- It’s good to be thankful. Here’s my attempt at doing that.
- How To Not Get A Job After College- Here I summarize all the mistakes I’ve made while failing to get a job.
- The Time I Tried To Do An Acessibility Audit- One of the more substantial things I did during my volunteering experience.
- Where I’ve Traveled In The 2010s- Looking back on all the trips I’ve done in the 2010s.
- A Really Bad Way To Extract PDFs- It’s a project I’ve been sitting on for 6 months. I decided to pick it up just to write about it.
- My Experience As A Web Development Volunteer- Finally decided to write about the time I decided to volunteer at a charity and sucked at it.
- I Did It! I Wrote 15 Blog Posts in 15 Days!- What you’re reading right now 😊.
I’m sure that there are loads of spelling mistakes in there, but I don’t care. If it really bothers you, send some feedback.
With that out of the way, we are now 3/4s1 of the way through the year. Along with gloating about my achievement, I wanted to use this post as a way to look at what I want to for the rest of the year.
- Get at least three people to use my Amazon affiliate link. If it isn’t used by the end of the year, I lose it.
- Earn a sale through my Namecheap affiliate link.
- Get a tip through Paypal.
- Get a patron on Patreon
- Start a YouTube channel
- Make a project showing my programming stickers
- Make a project to list flights from Amsterdam airport
- Summarize the best books I’ve read this year.
- Go down the rabbit hole with planning a Stardew Valley Plot
- Finish the YouTube RSS link project I started.
- Make my moms website
- Make a money CMS for notaphilists.
- Apply for jobs and
- Apply for grad school.
There are some other projects, but I’m keeping them for next year.
Hope you keep reading!
- Technically 74.79% but you get it. ↩