This post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here’s a list of what I use.
- iPhone 7 Plus — My mum got an iPhone XS Max and she gave me her iPhone 7. Way to big if I’m honest. I would trade it for my little sister’s iPhone 7 but I’d lose a lot of storage (128GB vs 32GB).
- iPad Mini 2019 64GB — An amazing little tablet that’s good for content consumption and powerful. If you want to draw stuff, I suggest getting the bigger iPad Air.
- Apple Pencil — Arguably the best tablet stylus out there. Even if you don’t draw, it’s nice to use to browse around.
- Supershieldz iPad Mini Matte Screen Protector — Not the best matte scren protector out there, but it does give some friction compared to the bare screen.
- Space Gray Moko Case for iPad Mini — For the $3 I bought it for, I can’t really complain.
- 2m Apple Lightning Cable — Who doesn’t like a long charge cable?
- Logitech MX Master — A really good productivity mouse. While there’s a version 2 of this mouse, the first version is still worth the money.
- Bose QC 35 — The noise cancelling on these things are surreal. I can’t imagine flying without these.
- Anker PowerCore 10000 — While the power bank does the job well, I really wish I got a smaller one so it would be easier to carry around in my pocket.
- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB — The best upgrade you can make to a laptop. It makes things noticably faster. Best of all, it’s half of what I bought it for in 2015.
- SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB — I bought this a while back as a scratch disk. Don’t really use it these days.
- Western Digital WD EasyStore 4TB External Hard Drive — I bought it thinking that it would make for a backup solution, but I now use it whenever I have to move big files around.
- 128GB SanDisk Extreme Card — I dont use this anymore since I sold my camera. It’s capable of recording 4K video at 100MBps.
- HP Pavillion 15t - This is the laptop I’ve been using for the past 4 years. It doesn’t have a battery anymore, but it does its job without much issue.
- Visual Studio Code — My text editor of choice. I don’t have a fancy setup yet. I’ll let you know when I do. This is where I write my blog posts.
- Editorial — The test editor I use on my iDevices. Criminally underutilized given that I don’t make use of the advanced features like the Python integration.
- **Pythonista — I use this to code up random scripts from time to time, like Retweet Be Gone.
- AdGuard — This is the adblocker I use on my I devices. I wish I hadn’t bought it when I did since it’s basically the same thing as the free version and they released version 3.
- Notion — this is what I’m using to track my job search (which isn’t going too well).
- Trello — I use this to track the blog posts I’ve written.
- Duet Display — I use this to turn my iPad into another screen.
- Apple Notes — as basic as it is, I really enjoy using it. Can’t wait for iOS13 with all the improvements to it.
- I’ve bought a bunch of other apps, but I don’t use them a whole lot so they aren’t included.
My website is built using the Hugo static site generator. It’s hosted on GitLab Pages and the domain I use, fgandiya.me, was bought on Namecheap (if you can, please buy a domain on Namecheap using my refferal link. You might have to turn off adblock).
- Fisher Space NonReflective Military Cap-O-Matic Space Pen — A really nice pen which writes on anything.
- North Face Surge in black — I’ve had this bag for the past 4 years and it hasn’t failed me yet.